- Happy Easter Wishes for Everyone
- Easter Wishes for 2022
- Happy Easter Wishes for Family
- Easter Wishes for Those Grieving
- Easter Preparation (Lent)
Easter is a time for celebration.
And celebrations mean the most when we involve those closest to us.
Even if we cannot be together in person to celebrate Easter with all the people who matter most to us, we can still extend Easter greetings to them.
Whether it’s a text, greeting card, email or social media message, Easter wishes that we send let others know we are thinking of them and help us share our joy with them.
Hallow has compiled a list of different Easter wishes to share for Easter in 2022.
Happy Easter Wishes for Everyone
- He is risen! Happy Easter to you and all your loved ones.
- Wishing you a day filled with joy and God’s peace.
- When I think of how blessed I am, I immediately think of you. Happy Easter!
- All the best to you and your loved ones today and throughout the entire Easter season!
- The tomb is empty! Happy Easter!
- Although we’re not together physically, we’re united in the Resurrection. Have a blessed day and a wonderful Easter.
- Buon natale! (Italian)
- Buona Pasqua (Spanish)
- Wesołych Świąt (Polish)
- Feliz Páscoa (Portuguese)
- May the Risen Lord bless you on this special day.
- May the peace of Christ be with you today and all days. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Wishes for 2022
- This year, in 2022, when our world seems so challenging and uncertain, I pray that you feel the peace and love of God at Easter.
- Bunnies, baskets and eggs are nice, but this Easter, I give thanks to God most for the people like you who enrich my life.
- While we haven’t been together in person as much recently, please know how much I’m thinking of you this Easter. Have a blessed day.
- Best wishes for a beautiful Easter and a blessed remainder of 2022. Peace!
- Happy Easter. When the world seems overrun with darkness, may the Light of Christ shine brightly in your life.
Happy Easter Wishes for Family
- So blessed to be able to celebrate Jesus’s resurrection with you. Happy Easter!
- When I think of Easter and God’s many blessings, I realize that there’s no bigger blessing than my family. All my love this Easter season.
- Nothing manifests God’s love for us during Easter season–and always–than the love that our family shares. Happy Easter!
- The tomb is empty, but our household is filled with love. Happy Easter from all of us.
- May all your eggs, bunnies and baskets be small reminders of the love that God has for each of us. Wishing a Happy Easter from your family to yours.
Easter Wishes for Those Grieving a Loss
- In your loss, I hope you’re consoled by the promise of everlasting life in heaven this Easter season. May peace be with you.
- While this Easter won’t be the same for you, I’m praying that God’s love can give you strength.
- Wishing you the warmest thoughts this Easter season. Please know that I’m here for you.