Hallow, the No. 1 Christian prayer app, today announced a partnership with Benedictine College to provide the college community with premium prayer content to help deepen their spiritual lives.
Through the new partnership, current Benedictine College students, faculty and staff will receive free premium access to Hallow and its wide-ranging audio library of Catholic faith-based meditations and prayers.
“We’re incredibly humbled to be able to partner with one of the leading Catholic colleges in America to help share the power of prayer and the Church’s spirituality with the Benedictine community,” said Alessandro DiSanto, Hallow co-founder and head of schools.
Benedictine College students, faculty and staff now have free access to Hallow’s premium subscription service and its selection of over 10,000 audio-guided prayers and meditations, including:
- Daily prayer content, including the daily Mass reading, the Rosary, daily Examens, and the Divine Mercy Chaplet;
- Mini-courses of specific faith topics, including The Science of Happiness by Harvard Business School professor Dr. Arthur Brooks, Spiritual Warfare by exorcist Fr. Vincent Lampert, and A Biblical Walk Through the Mass by Dr. Edward Sri.
- Meditations and reflections on overcoming common emotional wounds by Sr. Miriam James Heidland and Dr. Bob Schuchts of the John Paul II Healing Center;
- Sessions on understanding and overcoming stress and anxiety with Regina Boyd, LMHC, founder of Boyd Counseling Services;
- Prayers and Bible Stories geared toward finding peace before going to sleep, led by familiar voices such as Mario Lopez, Mark Wahlberg, Sarah Swafford, Fr. Mike Schmitz, and Emily Wilson.
“College Ministry is excited for Benedictine’s partnership with Hallow,” said Megan Ryan, director of the school’s College Ministry program. “The Hallow App will lead our students, faculty, and staff to deepen their encounters with Christ in their daily prayer life. It will be another great resource to transform lives in Christ on campus.”
Hallow helps people deepen their relationship with God through audio-guided prayers, sleep meditations, Bible readings, meditations and music. The app has over 3,000 sessions including a daily Rosary, daily Gospel, daily saint, novenas, examens, Father Mike Schmitz’s Bible in a Year, The Chosen’s Jonathan Roumie’s audio Bible, Bishop Barron’s Sunday Sermons, peaceful Christian music, Gregorian chant and so much more. Launched in December 2018, Hallow is now the number one Catholic app in the world with over 40 million prayers completed across 150-plus countries.
About Benedictine College
Founded in 1858, Benedictine College is a Catholic, Benedictine, residential, liberal arts college located on the bluffs above the Missouri River in Atchison, Kansas. The school is honored to have been named one of America’s Best Colleges by U.S. News & World Report, the best private college in Kansas by The Wall Street Journal, and one of the top Catholic colleges in the nation by First Things magazine and the Newman Guide. It prides itself on outstanding academics, extraordinary faith life, strong athletic programs, and an exceptional sense of community and belonging. Benedictine College is dedicated to transforming culture in America through its mission to educate men and women within a community of faith and scholarship.